How do you live an inspired, purpose-driven life?
A lot of people talk about finding your passion or living a life filled with purpose, but have you ever wondered how they really do it, or how they stay on track day after day? My friend, Ariane, and I did, too.
So we asked some of the most inspirational, creative women we know, including:
- Farnoosh Brock, writer, coach, yogini and travel guru behind ProlificLiving.com,
- Wise Living coach, author and poet, Tara Mohr,
- Photographer, author and founder of Shutter Sisters, Tracey Clark,
- Michelle Ward, aka The When I Grow Up Coach,
- Promotional wordsmith and pro-active pimp, Alexandra Franzen,
- Jessica Swift, colorful creatress and visual artist,
- Community builder, storyteller and consultant, Desiree Adaway,
- Coach, author and artist, Jennifer Lee, and
- Photographer and workshop leader, Vivienne McMaster.
We’re now ready to share their answers with you:
Ariane and I are thrilled to announce The Inspired Way, a free guide jam-packed with juicy tips and motivation from these amazing women and many more, designed to help you open up to your full potential, discover your passions and live a life filled with inspiration and purpose.