Last fall, I announced to my newsletter subscribers that a major photography magazine had asked me to write for them. At the time, I didn’t want to jinx anything by announcing the name of the publication, but today, I can shout it from the rooftops because I’m in print!
I’m thrilled to announce that my article, “Elements of Style,” is in the February 2012 issue of Professional Photographer magazine. Many thanks to Cameron Bishopp and the folks at PPMag for reaching out, and to the seven lovely photographers who took the time to share their thoughts on photographic style and their work. They are:
- Jennifer Loomis, on film
- Lone Mørch, on approach
- Mark Robert Halper, on light
- Erik Almås, on composition
- Katarina Krizanovicova, on color
- Allison Trentelman, on post-capture processing, and
- Dawn Tacker, on printing and product selection.
To read the full article, click here: